In this episode of Baatein Ankahi:
Bipasha Basu is sweet and sexy showing off her back, she is giving out a very different image.Bipasha Basu’s confidence at the award functions, body language experts liked her confidence . Watch the episode to find out why!
Mallika Sherawat fake smile
Ileana D’cruz lacks confidence
Anushka Sharma is very comfortable and confident
Rani Mukherjee is over expressive
Aishwarya Rai Bachachan has low confidence
Kareena Kapoor is self conscious
Katrina Kaif is very confident
Priyanka Chopra is nevey under pressure
Vidya Balan is very spontaneous
Its said that only 7% of the communication is through words, the remaining 93% is through hand gestures, eye movements, body postures. This show involves 3 Body Language experts, analyzing the body language of Bollywood Stars
The most awaited item number of Pandeyjee movie Dabangg 2 “Mere photo ko seene se yaar Chipka le saiyan Fevicol se” is ready to stick the music lover. The raunchy item number of chulbul pandey is sung by Sufi singer Shadab Faridi along with Wajid Ali and Mamta Sharma where kareena’s curves fleshes at the right place, her voluptuous look will make men go week on their knees. Bebo is seen flaunting a sexy choli and a gorgeous ghagra with her latkas and jhatkas in this song. The soulful singer will be seen breaking Guinness records in his forthcoming Bollywood movie “The City That Never Sleeps” which is produced by Satish Reddy and Directed by Haroon Rashid.
Shadab said, “Fevicol se is a very interesting song of the movie which is beautifully picturised on kareena. As a singer I feel very lucky that I get a chance to be a part of Salman Khan Movie. As a sufi singer it’s great to be work with Bollywood Khan’s.”
Shadab faridi is extremely talented, with a rare blend of unique and powerful voice. He has carved a niche for himself in sufi singing. Sufi singing runs in his blood. He belongs to the Saharanpur gharana.
Reema Kagti’s Talaash starring Aamir Khan, Rani Mukerji and Kareena Kapoor set to release next week on 30th November 2012, has been given a U/A certificate by the Censor Board. The official running time of Talaash is 2 hours and 14 minutes.